Assisted Living residents will enjoy a warm, engaging environment, with a helpful staff fully prepared to deliver professional, respectful and discreet care. Resting on nearly seven acres, Golden Pond offers 76 apartments that each provide incredible views of the surrounding mountains. Additionally, we offer a host of on-site amenities including a modern bistro, fitness center, salon and movie theater. Regardless of the level of care, Golden Pond encourages residents to follow their interests and pursue new passions, all while providing the comforts of home.
Apartments and Suites
Choose an apartment or suite below to see the layout and images.
Your basic monthly rental fee includes:
- Care staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Registered Nurse oversight
- Individualized care plans
- Three meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen changes
- All utilities except telephone are included in rent
- Daily trash service
- Complimentary washers and dryers in each wing or staff laundry services
- Community-wide WiFi
- Comcast Xfinity High Definition Cable TV
- Emergency pull cord and pendant (additional cost) system monitored by staff 24 hours a day
- On-site third-party therapy services (additional cost)
- Available on-site medical services – physician’s, podiatry care, audiology, emergency care via concierge physicians, radiology (additional cost)
- Free scheduled transportation to doctors appointments available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
(30-mile round trip)
- Weekly bus transportation to local stores, banks, churches, restaurants, etc
- Physical wellness classes, card games, word games, lecture series, movie theatre, scenic drives, recreation center transportation
Golden Pond is locally and independently owned.
The Executive Director brings years of experience in the management of Senior Living Communities, Assisted Living and Long Term Care facilities. Our residents come from Golden, but also many neighboring communities, such as Arvada, Lakewood and Evergreen.