At Golden Pond Retirement Community, we offer activities and dining options to suit every taste.
We offer an immense amount of opportunities to engage, learn, and embrace the true sense of community here at Golden Pond. Living here is more than a place for your loved one to call home. The activities we set up for the community fit all activity levels.
Our community rejuvenates the mind and body. Your loved one will look and feel their best from the variety of activities we offer daily.
All Golden Pond Retirement Community residents have access to:
- Community center
- Transportation and excursions
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Library and computer center
- Fitness center
- Theater room and cable TV
- Greenhouse area
At Golden Pond we not only strive to address our resident’s medical needs and safety, but we also aim to create an environment that nurtures the mind, body, and spirit while encouraging independence.
Social interaction is very important to our community and we invite our residents to festive holiday parties, religious services, cultural excursions, exercise programs and more. Residents can also always enjoy the solitude of a quiet book or the beautiful grounds the choice is theirs.
Golden Pond’s activity programs in our Assisted Living and Memory Care seek to create a sense of purpose through a variety of activities based on resident’s interests and life experiences. Our monthly calendar reflects an array of choices for our residents.
- Scenic trips
- Discussion groups and speakers
- Music programs
- Holiday and family events
- Religious and spiritual programs
- Walking groups
- Creative activities
- Intergenerational activities
- Resident council
Dining at Golden Pond Retirement Community is an experience unto itself, with table service, choice of entrees, and even special accommodation for those with unique dietary restrictions. Our delicious chef-prepared menus include fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables, as well as local favorites.
- Fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Happy hour every Friday from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekly wine night paired to the food
- Monthly food committee meetings to share your ideas with the chef
- Weekly rotating chef specials along with a standard restaurant-style menu
- Special menus on holidays
Golden Highschool Supports
Golden Pond is a community of strong-willed and resilient members. During these uncertain times, our community and team have stepped up to support us in ways we could not have imagined.Read the story