Alzheimer’s disease is one of the greatest challenges that a person, their family, friends, and caregivers can face – emotionally, physically, and financially. We offer a unique and specialized program designed to cater to the needs of residents living with various forms of dementia including Alzheimer’s Disease.
The Meadows is an all-inclusive environment with dedicated staff available 24 hours a day. We provide daily activities and a personalized daily care plan for each resident; enhancing the quality of life during their stay in The Meadows.
The Meadows is a quaint neighborhood consisting of 15 private studio apartments, and two spacious living areas with a fireplace and fish tank. Our newly remodeled dining room and activity area gives our residents the opportunity to dine and socialize in a comfortable and calming environment. Our secured, well manicured courtyard offers expansive views of North Table Mountain to the east.
Apartments and Suites
There are many options for your loved one to choose from when it comes to memory care. We offer a variety of suites that have the amenities that you’ll find at home with the peace of mind that your loved one will be cared for around the clock. Choose an apartment or suite below to see the layout and images.
The Meadows Features:
- 15 newly remodeled private apartments in a secure environment
- Secured courtyard with beautiful views of North Table Mountain
- RN oversight
- Mini refrigerator
- Daily trash service
- Three meals daily
- Comcast Xfinity High Definition Cable TV
- All utilities except telephone included in rent
- Newly remodeled community areas including dining and activities
- Community-wide WiFi
- Full activities calendar
- All-inclusive rent including personalized care plans
- Available on-site medical services – physician’s, podiatry care, audiology, emergency care via concierge physicians, radiology (additional cost)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Emergency pull cord and pendent (additional cost) system monitored by staff 24 hours a day
Golden Pond is locally and independently owned.
The Executive Director brings years of experience in the management of Senior Living Communities, Assisted Living and Long Term Care facilities. Our residents come from Golden, but also many neighboring communities, such as Arvada, Lakewood and Evergreen.