Golden Pond offers independent living options that are unbeatable. Any of our 39 apartments provide large, spacious rooms with plenty of light and breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains. In addition to a fabulous living space, our independent residents can participate in daily activities designed to encourage a healthy, active lifestyle while providing hours of entertainment.
Apartments and Suites
Choose an apartment or suite below to see the layout and images.
Your basic monthly rental fee includes:
- Spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans
- Community-wide WiFi
- Comcast Xfinity High Definition Cable TV
- Free scheduled transportation to doctors appointments available Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays (30 miles round trip)
- On-site dining open 7 days a week serving three chef prepared meals daily
- Scheduled bus transportation; stores, banks, churches, restaurants, activities
- Available on-site medical services – physician’s, podiatry care, audiology, emergency care via concierge physicians, radiology (additional cost)
- All utilities except telephone are covered in the rent
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and linen changes
- Activities; physical wellness classes, card games, word games, lecture series, movie theatre, scenic drives, recreation center transportation
Golden Pond is locally and independently owned.
The Executive Director brings years of experience in the management of Senior Living Communities, Assisted Living and Long Term Care facilities. Our residents come from Golden, but also many neighboring communities, such as Arvada, Lakewood and Evergreen.